It all starts with efficient purchasing & stock control processes
There are only two ways to increase profits on any job or project – increase your prices or reduce your costs. Increasing prices or margins isn’t easy in today’s competitive environment, and you need to make sure all of your costs are under control. simPRO inventory software and purchase order software ensures improved efficiency and accuracy of your purchasing and stock control processes.
Other than labour and vehicles, stock is your most significant cost. Managing it and controlling it is vital. Too much stock and you’re tying up cash unnecessarily. Too little and you’re constantly chasing your own tail for parts and materials and wasting billable time.
“simPRO’s stock control system is legendary and ensures the right type and quantity of materials is on hand to complete the job on the spot for the client.”
simPRO removes the headache of inventory management by providing:
- real time stock levels on every storage location, including back orders and overdue purchase orders for jobs
- integration with wholesaler catalogues and price lists; this means that when creating estimates and tracking job costs, you are using your actual material costs.
- inventory tracking to manage job costing
- options to set minimum quantities on stock levels
Purchase order software
simPRO purchase order software can help you achieve the optimum purchasing process, allowing you to:
- create purchase orders directly from your estimate
- track purchase order costs directly against jobs
- reconcile supplier credits
- manage supplier quotations for future purchase orders